The collegium of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan is a permanent body of advisory bodies.
The main tasks of the Collegium:
- protection of economic interests of the republic and ensuring its economic safety within the limits of its competence;
- control over observance of customs laws;
- protection of the rights and interests of citizens as well as of legal entities in the implementation of customs procedures;
- promoting the development of foreign economic relations of the Republic;
- Cooperation with customs authorities of foreign states, international organizations involved in customs matters, participation in international customs and trade organizations;
- Ensure fulfillment of obligations of the Republic of Uzbekistan on customs duties, proceeding from international agreements;
- accurate calculation, full and timely collection of customs payments and levies, entry into the budget, determination and execution of the prospective plan parameters, their control and analysis;
- trade and economic, currency exchange with other countries of the republic
- development and effective use of customs tariff regulation instruments;
- Providing customs clearance of goods and means of transport crossing the customs border of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Prevention of smuggling, violation of customs legislation, prevention of illicit movement of objects of artistic, cultural-historical and archaeological heritage, objects of intellectual property, narcotic drugs, psychotropic and explosive substances, weapons, foreign exchange, national wealth through the customs border of the republic;
- Improvement of the automated information system implemented in the sphere of improvement and development of the customs sphere;
- To increase the personal responsibility of the heads and employees of the State Customs Committee to strengthen the executive discipline, to ensure their timely and quality implementation in fulfilling the requirements of decrees, resolutions, decrees and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- personnel selection, rotation, retraining, professional development, job vacancy, accuracy of certification, promotion, social and legal protection of customs personnel;
- Strengthening and development of infrastructure of customs authorities and critical discussion of other issues at meetings, collective solution of existing problems and shortcomings, and control of and enforcement of relevant decisions.
The jury is in front of the customs authorities of the republic to solve important strategic tasks and to stick to it and collective management directed at studying the rules legal acts - resolutions.
The composition and number of members of the Board are approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The Board includes the Chairman of the Board (Chairman of the Board), his deputies (as per the post), as well as heads of structural subdivisions coordinating the main activities of the Fund.
The decision of the Collegium is valid only if more than half of the members are present.
Direct supervision of the execution of the Collegium decision is carried out by a member of the concerned panel, which is responsible for the execution of the decision, as well as by all members of the panel in the current process.